Cranking e-bikes offer 6 brands of bike.
- Orbea are an experienced Spanish maker of bikes. They have this year included the 'Rise' which is a lower powered, lighter EMTB. ORBEA allow customisation of their bikes so with certain models you can customise many of the components and even the paint.
We offer all Orbea products including non e-bikes.
- Fantic are an Italian brand many motorcycle riders will know from trials and enduro. They entered the EMTB market in 2017 and have an impressive 2021 product lineup.
- Mondraker are a Spanish brand specialising in MTB's and EMTB's only. Once you ride one and compare it to the spec of a brand you know well it makes great (superior) choice of bike.
- Kona was founded in Canada and were originally famous for making very strong steel hardtail bikes. Kona has gone on to develop a complete range of road, commuter, cyclo-cross in addition to a complete range of mountain bikes. Using a range of materials including carbon fiber, titanium, aluminum and steel.
- MiRider is a uk company that make only one product right now but they do it very well. We have sold more of these than any other bike. They offer a small but powerful foldable ebike, fit 2 in the boot of your car.
- Knaap is a new Dutch brand for 2020 created to give the American super 73 a good run for it's money. We believe it's the best bike of its class. It's done amazing things in Holland already.