Orbea Wild FS 30 27s. (2019)
We have this 2019 Orbea Wild FS 30 27S. It's got to be the perfect bike for someone. This was the flagship Orbea EMTB in 2019 so at £4100 the price is reduced considerably.
It's not as heavy as the 6 - 700wh bikes, it has 500wh battery with the Shimano DU-E8000 motor.
Size large to suit 170 - 185cm.
It's dripping with top spec components
27.5 inch wheels
DT swiss wheels and hubs
SRAM NX eagle chain and cassette with an XX1 shifter and derailleur upgrade. It's gold and pretty nice
FOX front and rear, both 140mm
SRAM Guide brakes
Race Face Aeffect Dropper
For the right person this bike could hit the trails pretty hard with zero upgrades.
- Integrated battery fits smoothly with the frame shapes for great protection and a sleek appearance.
- Tool-less battery access for convenience with a highly protected, rubber shielded charging port.
- External access to battery on/off button and battery status
- Compact display fits easily with other controls on the handlebar
- A colour display is Bluetooth/ANT+ compatible
- Orbea's design process that optimizes suspension characteristics and kinematics for the widest range of riding conditions
- 140mm Front and Rear travel
- High quality sealed cartridge pivot bearings for durability and sensitivity
- Shimano E8000 is the lightest and most compact motor on the market
- E800 uses a standard chainring
- Speed sensor integrated with rear dropout
- The form of the E8000 motor allows for more desirable geometry and kinematics
- Hydroformed AL7000 frame is light and strong with sophisticated shaping that places material where it's needed
- Boost 148 spacing
- Metal armour skid plate protects the motor for long life
- 35mm steams and wide handlebars
- Suspension is optimized for eMTB use
- Stronger wheels and larger brake rotors
- Tires with reinforced eMTB casing
- More comfortable saddles
- eMTB geometry with short chainstays and an upright trail bike position